Drawing inspiration from the pencil drawings of the artist Adamson-Eric, the ‘Bronte’ dress has a distinct ’60s feel. The motifs are re-created in ribbon embellishment with each detail carefully placed on by hand. Crafted from heavy weight crepe, it’s cut in a loose-fitting slightly A-line silhouette and raglan-cut short sleeves.
Styling tip: Wear the dress with opaque tights and boots during the day, switching to barely-there heels in the evening.
– Concealed zipper along back
– Round neckline
– Short raglan sleeves
– Knee length
– Fully lined
– Heavy weight, non stretchy crepe fabric
– Main fabric: 100% high quality polyester
– Lining: 100% smooth viscose
– Dry clean only
– Fits true to size
– Model is 175cm and is wearing a size 36