A beautiful silk dress crafted with signature Lilli Jahilo couture-level attention at every step. This maxi dress is cut from glossy silk satin and is patterned with abstract porcelain print, inspired by the cermaic works of the legendary Estonian artist Adamson-Eric. It’s slightly nipped in at the waist, has soft folds in the neckline and has elegant bishop sleeves.
Styling tip: Pair the dress with white shoes for a trendy look.
– Concealed zipper and self-tie bow along back
– 3/4 length bishop sleeves
– Elasticated waistline
– Fully lined
– Skirt length from waistline: 105cm
– Silk satin with custom LJ digital print
– 100% silk
– Lining in bodice: 100% silk habotai
– Lining in skirt: 100% viscose
– Fabric origin: Italy
– Dry clean only
– Designed to be slightly relaxed at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
– Fits true to size
– Skirt length from waist to hemline: 105cm
– Model is 175cm tall
Note: This garment is printed using a digital print technique on a white base fabric. Any irregularities, spots, or apparent white threads at seams are inherent and intended.