Designed with standout embellished ribbon motifs that are inspired by pencil drawings of the legendary artist Adamson-Eric in 1939, the ‘Indre’ coat is made from French cotton gabardine and it has a loose, oversized fit with slightly fluted sleeves. Use the tie-on belt to cinch in your waist.
Styling tip: Style yours with skinny pants or leggings.
– Midi length
– Long, slightly fluted raglan sleeves
– Press-button fastening along front
– Tie-on belt
– Large squared patch pockets
– Bomber jacket collar
– Fully lined
– Heavy weight cotton gabardine
– 100% cotton
– Lining: 100% viscose
– Fabric origin: France
– Dry clean only
– Fits true to size
– Model is 175cm and is wearing a size 36