This item has been designed and hand-made in Estonia. Crafted from the highest quality materials with an emphasis on the perfection of details and fit, this unique Lilli Jahilo garment is the epitome of modern luxury.
All orders over 300€ are shipped worldwide via our affiliate courier DHL.
You can return products, except made-to-order items, within 14 days of receiving the products at your own expense. You can exchange products, except made-to-order items, within 14 days of receiving the products free of charge.
If delivery address is outside EU, you will be responsible for paying VAT and you shall report and pay all national/federal, regional/state, and local taxes, including any sales and value added taxes, as well as any customs fees or duties, designated, levied or based upon import.
How can we help out?
We have a pop-up size chart in each product description. We recommend for you to measure yourself and insert the measurements when placing the order. This way we can make sure to send you the best fitting item.
In case you don't have a measuring tape at hand we will contact you after you have placed the order.
Please fill in the measurement boxes when placing the order. We will send you the proposal of best size and order confirmation once we have received your data. We can adjust most of the styles according to your measurements and alter items to make them fit perfectly as we have an in-house atelier with professional tailors to make any adjustments. However, please note that altered and made-to-measure items are not returnable.
Yes, we can produce many styles according to the client's measurements. However, please note that made-to-measure or altered items are not returnable.
Our selection of made-to-measure items can be viewed here.
The open back is a Lilli Jahilo special feature that allows the bodice to drape beautifully. We recommend wearing a bra with a front closure underneath, an open-back bra or a strappy top underneath for workdays.
Use a soft measuring tape and follow these instructions:
1) Bust - Measure the circumference of your chest. Place one end of the tape measure at the fullest part of your bust, wrap it around (under your armpits, around your shoulder blades, and back to the front) to get the measurement.
2) Waist: Measure the circumference of your waist. Use the tape to circle your waist (sort of like a belt would) at your natural waistline, which is located above your belly button and below your rib cage. This is normally the narrowest part of your waist. (If you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline.) Don’t suck in your stomach, or you’ll get a false measurement.
3) Hips: Measure the circumference of your hips. Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip, and back to where you started. Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks. To make sure the tape is evenly, try to do it in front of a mirror.
The best thing to do would be to insert your measurements when placing the order so that we can advise which size would be the best fit for you. Our highly skilled team of professionals are very experienced in advising the best size to choose considering the different styles and fabrics. Also, we can alter items to make them fit perfectly. However, if in doubt you are free to order both sizes but please be aware that you would have to cover any charges related to the return shipping.
Yes. However, please note that the client is responsible for any costs related to the return.
We offer international free shipping so you don't have to cover any shipping costs. However, please note that the client is responsible for any costs related to the return.
We will do our best to deliver the products as fast as possible. If the item is in stock, we can ship it in 2-3 days. If it's not in stock, we will produce it at our in-house atelier and ship it in up to 60 days. We will contact you as soon as your order has been placed to inform you of the expected delivery time.
Pre-order products will take up to 60 days to produce, depending on the item. Pre-order products can be returned at the client's cost the same way as regular purchases. We will contact you as soon as your order has been placed to inform you of the expected delivery time.
Yes, all items, except those made-to-order or altered, are returnable and fully refundable. The client pays for the return delivery.
Our return policy:
- You are entitled to withdraw from the agreement concluded through our web store within 14 days of the receipt of product(s).
- In order to withdraw you must return the goods. Please contact us via e-mail email@example.com with the reasons for the return, your order number and if a refund or exchange is preferred. Upon receiving your email, we will send you specific instructions to withdraw the product(s).
- Please note that you shall pay any costs related to withdrawal (e.g. postal charges).
- If the product is custom made specifically according to your requests, such products cannot be returned.
- You cannot return products, which are purchased by a legal entity.
- In order to use the right of withdrawal, you must handle the ordered product with care. If the product is to be returned, you may not wear or use the product in any way other than in a manner you would be able to try on or study such product in a physical store. Your liability will rise if you have used the product in any other way than necessary for becoming convinced in the nature and properties of the product.
- If the product is used and there are traces of wear and tear we may not accept your withdrawal or only return a sum in accordance with the state of the product.
- We will return money within 14 days of the receipt of the returned goods.